In accordance with the plan NSD is to continue publishing new Repository’s message formats specifications intended for interaction between the Repository and participants.
The following message formats are available to participants:
- Foreign Exchange Derivative Financial Instruments and Foreign Exchange Spot Transactions registration reporting forms:
- Foreign exchange spot transactions
- Currency swap (deliverable, DFI)
- Currency swap (cash settled, DFI)
- Currency swap (deliverable, non-DFI)
- Currency forward (cash-settled/deliverable, DFI)
- Deferred delivery transaction (non-DFI)
- Currency option (cash-settled/deliverable, DFI)
- Requests (for the provision of reporting documents, extracts).
Starting 25 February, 2013 specialized web-portal “Trade repository. Message specifications” is available in English.
Transition to a new message formats is planned in autumn 2013. Testing period starts in June 2013.