Please be informed that on August 17, 2020, the updated version of the repository formats scheme was installed in the NSD‘s production environment, including the following changes:
- There are following (optional) fields were added to the CM083 (repoBulkReport):
- Delivery date for the first part of Repo (fpmlext:repo/fpmlext:spotLeg/nsdext:deliveryDate)
- Delivery date for the second part of Repo (fpmlext:repo/fpmlext:forwardLeg/nsdext:deliveryDate)
- The Short and (or) Full official names of the repository participants can be indicated in all messages to the Repository
- The directory of floating interest rates indexes was updated
The directory has been updated in accordance with the latest version of the FpML directory, including indexes replacing LIBOR.
The updated scheme is optional for installation for those participants who do not plan to use the CM083 in the reporting or do not need to integrate the directory of floating interest rates indexes into internal systems of participants.
For more detailed information about the please use the specialized Trade Repository website.
For questions related to the repository matters please use the contacts on the NSD’s website or submit your queries directly to with the message subject “Formats. Instructions."