On 20 July 2017, a meeting of the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia’s central securities depository, took place.
The members of the Supervisory Board approved new versions of fee schedules:
- NSD’s Fee schedule for depository services;
- NSD’s Fee schedule for services related to the conduct of operations with securities in respect of which NSD opened a CSD nominee account or in respect of which NSD acts as a party providing mandatory centralized custody of securities;
- NSD’s Fee schedule for services related to cash transfers and associated services;
- NSD’s Fee schedule for services with respect to bond issues recorded in issuer accounts or issuers’ treasury securities accounts;
- NSD’s Fee schedule for services provided in accordance with the information services agreement;
- NSD’s Fee schedule for services provided under collateral management services agreements;
- NSD’s Fee schedule for clearing services.
The Supervisory Board elected new members of the Central Securities Depository Customer Committee, including:
- Vadim Burganov, INFINITUM Specialized Depository JSC;
- Svetlana Galkovskaya, STATUS JSC;
- Sergey Gorbachenko, NCC Bank (JSC);
- Yulia Davydova, PJSC ROSBANK;
- Tatiana Yesaulkova, SDK Garant LLC;
- Igor Zhelezny, PJSC Sberbank;
- Anna Zubanova, JSC Raiffeisenbank;
- Svetlana Kamasheva, VTB Bank (PJSC);
- Elena Kochemirovskaya, SRO NFA;
- Anastasiya Lavrova, Vnesheconombank;
- Maria Nikulina, Clearstream Banking S.A.;
- Olga Petrova, JSC CB Citibank;
- Vadim Protasenko, JSC Independent Registrar Company;
- Olga Svanidze, PJSC CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW;
- Steven Van De Velde, Euroclear Bank SA/NV;
- Alexey Subbotin, JSC ALFA-BANK;
- Yuri Taranovsky, JSC Reyestr;
- Sergey Titov, PJSC Moscow Exchange;
- Yulia Umnova, JSC UniCredit Bank;
- Tatyana Fedyashina, LLC BC REGION;
- Nikolai Chemodurov, GPB Bank (JSC);
- Vadim Shakhlevich, Bank of Russia;
- Ksenia Shinkarenko, PJSC Bank FC Otkritie;
- Natalia Shtalenkova, CB J.P. Morgan Bank International (LLC);
- Andrey Yatskov, LLC BCS Company.
The Committee was formed in view of requirements for the order of formation of the Central Securities Depository Customer Committee approved by the Federal Financial Markets Service’s Order № 12-13/pz-n dated 15 March 2012, and the Regulations on the Committee.
New Committee members’ powers were granted for a one-year period beginning on 31 July 2017.
The Supervisory Board took into consideration the following reports:
- The report on NSD’s operations for Q2 2017;
- The report on results of the audit by the controller of the professional securities market participant for Q2 2017;
- Information on the new methodology for measuring customer satisfaction.