NSD's SWIFT Service Bureau is an easy-to-use and cost-effective tool designed to send financial messages quickly, securely, and reliably across the globe, via the SWIFT global system. We provide uninterrupted access to all SWIFT services via NSD's SWIFT terminal on favourable conditions.
- NSD SWIFT Service Bureau ensures accurate, complete, and timely transmission of financial messages between organizations. Only the sender and the recipient can read or change a message in the course of its transmission between them.
- SWIFT's global formats and standards allow to automate the messaging between parties.
- The high service availability ratio of almost 100% is ensured thanks to the facilities deployed at three geographically-distributed sites for the main and backup data processing centers fully equipped with SWIFT access facilities, communication channels, and customer service offices.
- Reduction of IT costs thanks to the outsourcing of SAG, SNL, HSM, and VPN, with a SAA/SAE server hosted at the client's site.
- Quick access setup and activation: NSD Service Bureau's skilled staff will deploy, test and maintain a SWIFT terminal.
- Connection to the Service Bureau is available either via the gateway or the cloud server.
- Add-value services include: guaranteed redundant connection, conversion of messages in different financial standards, payment filtering against sanctions lists, and advice on transition to new financial standards.
- Insurance coverage of financial and computer risks is up to USD 65 million.
- 6,000,000 messages a day
- 200 countries and 11,000 organizations connected to SWIFT services
- 400 banks connected to SWIFT services in the Russian Federation
- 70% connections via the Service Bureau to optimize operating costs and reduce risks