On 31 October 2018, a meeting of the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia’s central securities depository, took place.
The Supervisory Board adopted the following resolutions:
- To elect Kirill Menshov, Senior Vice President for IT of Rostelecom, as member of the Technological Policy and Development Committee of the Supervisory Board of NSD;
- To relieve Mikhail Khasin, member of the Technological Policy and Development Committee of the Supervisory Board of NSD, from his duty.
The Supervisory Board also elected chairpersons of the customer committees of NSD:
- Natalia Sidorova, Head of Global Securities Services, Transaction Banking Services Department, UniCredit Bank (Customer Committee for Quality Control and Risk Management);
- Ksenia Vlasova, Operational Director, Department for Operational Business Support, Aton LLC (Chairperson of the Customer Committee for Settlement and Depository Services and Tariffs); and
- Maksim Murashov, General Director, JSC DRAGA (Customer Committee for Registrar and Depository Relations).
The chairpersons will submit their proposals on candidates for their respective committees.
The Supervisory Board approved the following documents:
- A new version of NSD's Electronic Data Interchange Rules which are to be put into effect once approved by the Bank of Russia;
- NSD’s Internal control rules for combating money laundering and the financing of terrorism and proliferation.
The Supervisory Board also considered and took into account the following documents:
- Q3 2018 Central Securities Depository Controller Report;
- Q3 2018 Report on NSD’s Significant Risks; and
- Q3 2018 Report on the Capital Amount, Capital Adequacy Assessment Results, and on the Observance of Mandatory Ratios by NSD.