On 31 July 2019, the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD) elected new members of the National Settlement Depository Customer Committee (Central Securities Depository Customer Committee).
The newly elected members of the Committee will have a 1-year term starting 2 August 2019.
The Committee now includes:
- Larisa Azimova, Bank GPB (JSC);
- Oleg Andreev, Reestr JSC;
- Alexey Aspisov, Bank of Russia;
- Vadim Burganov, INFINITUM Asset Services;
- Evgeny Golovin, Moscow Exchange;
- Larisa Gorbacheva, AO Citibank;
- Yulia Davydova, PJSC ROSBANK;
- Olga Domnina, İşbank;
- Igor Zhelezny, Sberbank of Russia;
- Dmitry Zaliznyak, CB "J.P. Morgan Bank International" (LLC);
- Andrey Zastavenko, JSC IFC "DVM-INVEST";
- Svetlana Kamasheva, VTB Bank (PJSC);
- Evgenia Klimova, JSC RaiffeisenBank;
- Yulia Korchinskaya, Investment Bank "VESTA" (LLC);
- Kirill Kurilov, FCC Ltd;
- Dmitry Medvedev, AO UniCredit Bank;
- Maksim Murashov, JSC "DRAGA";
- Mikhail Nedelsky, JSC "IRC - R.O.S.T.";
- Evgeny Petrov, LLC Individual Investments;
- Natalia Rakhmanova, BCS Company LLC;
- Maria Rokityanskaya, TEMBR-BANK;
- Margarita Serdyuk, Bank Saint Petersburg;
- Alexey Subbotin, AO "ALFA-BANK";
- Ekaterina Shebaleva, SKS Bank;
- Ivan Yakunin, CCP NCC.
The Supervisory Board approved the restated and amended version of NSD’s Internal Control Rules for Anti-Money Laundering, Combating the Financing of Terrorism and Financing of the Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction.
The Supervisory Board took into account:
- Q2 2019 Report on the NSD Internal Control Department’s Activities Focused on Internal Control over the Professional Securities Market Participant’s Operations;
- Q2 2019 Report on NSD’s Significant Risks;
- Q2 2019 Report on NSD’s Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Procedures.