On 27 July 2016, National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia’s central securities depository, held a meeting of its Supervisory Board.
The Supervisory Board elected new members of the Central Securities Depository Customer Committee, including:
- Irina Aldyakova, Deputy Head of Depository Center – Head of Depository and Operations Division of the Depository Center, Bank GPB (JSC)
- Olga Antonova, Deputy Director General for Legal Affairs, JSC "R.O.S.T. Registrar"
- Yulia Burlakova, First Deputy General Director, Director of Operations Department, STATUS JSC
- Steven Van De Velde, Manager – Network Management, Euroclear Bank SA/NV
- Madina Gagloeva, Head of Depository Operations, CJSC VTB Specialized Depository
- Sergey Gorbachenko, Clearing Department Director, NCC
- Kristina Gorina, Head of Supervision Methodology Sector, Subdivision of Methodology of Regulation of Systemically Important Infrastructure Institutions of the Financial Market, Division of Methodology of Regulation and Supervision over Systemically Important Infrastructure Institutions of the Financial Market, Financial Stability Department, Bank of Russia
- Sergey Danilin, COO, BCS Company LLC
- Tatiana Esaulkova, General Director, OOO "SDK "Garant"
- Igor Zhelezny, Executive Director, Deputy Director of Depository, Sberbank of Russia - Head of Business Development, Sberbank of Russia
- Anna Zubanova, Senior Vice President, Senior RM of Custody Services Department, AO Raiffeisenbank
- Svetlana Kamasheva, Managing Director, Head of New Products Department, VTB Bank (PJSC)
- Anastasia Lavrova, Manager of Depository, Vnesheconombank
- Igor Marich, Managing Director for Money Market, Moscow Exchange PJSC
- Anatoly Matuykhin, Deputy Director of Securities Servicing Department, PJSC ROSBANK
- Maria Nikulina, Key Account Manager, RM Russia, CIS & the Netherlands, Clearstream Banking S.A.
- Olga Petrova, Chief of Product Development Department, Securities Division, AO Citibank
- Ekaterina Pechenkina, First Deputy Director General, INFINITUM Asset Services
- Tatiana Popova, Deputy Head of Depository, Otkritie Broker JSC
- Vadim Protasenko, General Director, JSC "Independent Registrar Company"
- Alexey Subbotin, Head of Depository, AO "ALFA-BANK"
- Olga Titova, Deputy Head of Depository, LLC "ATON"
- Head of Product Development and Client Relations of Depository Services Division, Transaction Banking Services Department, AO UniCredit Bank
- Natalia Shtalenkova, Head of Depository Services Development Division, Depository Services Department, CB "J.P. Morgan Bank International" (LLC)
- Julia Shuvalova, Deputy Head of Depository Department, Deutsche Bank LLC
The Committee was formed in view of requirements for the order of formation of the Central Securities Depository Customer Committee approved by the Federal Financial Markets Service’s Order № 12-13/pz-n dated 15.03.2012, and the Regulations on the Committee.
New Committee members’ powers were granted for a one-year period beginning on 30 July 2016.
The Supervisory Board made a decision to change the composition of the Customer Committee for Settlement and Depository Services and Tariffs. Evgenia Klimova, Head of Custody Services Department, AO Raiffeisenbank, joined the Committee. Powers of Anna Zubanova, Senior Vice President, Senior Account Manager of Custody Services Department, AO Raiffeisenbank, were terminated.
The Supervisory Board took into consideration the following reports:
- H1 2016 report on NSD’s risk assessment;
- The report on assessment of efficiency of NSD’s risk management activity as of 30 June 2016;
- Q2 2016 report on results of the audit by the controller of the professional securities market participant.