On 18 October 2013, National Settlement Depository (NSD) Russia's central securities depository, approved amended Fee schedule for depository services and Fee schedule for CSD services. The amended documents include the new fees for speedy depository receipts conversion in the amount of RUB700. The new version of the Fee schedule will be submitted to the Financial Markets Service of the Bank of Russia for approval and will be put into effect afterwards.
The Supervisory Board also approved the new version of Fee schedule for repository services.
Detailed information is available at NSD web site in the “Fees” Section.
It is worth reminding that the Supervisory Board established a promotional period till 31 October 2013; during this period the fee for repository services is not charged. The fee model of the repository was developed with due account to actual operating and financial costs for provision of high quality services and in line with the expectations of participants of the financial market.
The Supervisory Board approved the Strategy of Risk Management System Development for 2014-2015.
The Supervisory Board elected ten members of the Technological Policy and Development Committee:
- Anatoly Karachinsky, President of IBS-Group; Chairman of the Committee;
- Vladimir Gibenko, IT Director, Renaissance Capital;
- Nikolai Degtyarev, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board, member of the Executive Board, NSD;
- Evgeny Kostenko, Deputy Director of Information Technologies Center, Bank of Russia;
- Vladimir Kurlyandchik, Director for Development, ARQA Technologies CJSC;
- Sergei Polyakoff, Member of the Executive Board, Chief Information Officer, Moscow Exchange;
- Andrei Remnev, Member of the Supervisory Board, Chairman of the Audit Committee, NSD;
- Mikhail Khasin, Deputy General Director, Sberbank-Technologies CJSC;
- Dmitry Shatsky, Advisor to the Chairman of the Management Board, ALOR BANK OJSC;
- Yuri Yartsev, Chief Technologist, OTKRITIE Trading LLC.
The Board began forming NSD Customer Committees for the new period. The participants of the meeting elected Denis Kuznetsov, Chief of Depository of Sberbank CIB CJSC, the Chairman of the Customer Committee for Quality Control and Risk Management. The Committee will include 12 members.
Dmitry Zaliznyak, Chief of Depository Services Development, CB “J.P. Morgan Bank International” (LLC), was elected the Chairman of the Customer Committee for Settlement & Depository Services and Tariffs. The Committee will have 11 members.
Yuri Taranovsky, General Director, Reyestr OJSC, was elected the Chairman of the Customer Committee for Registrar and Depository Relations. The Committee will have 17 members.
The Chairmen of the Customer Committees were authorized to present the lists of candidates to the respective Committees to the Supervisory Board for approval.
The Supervisory Board approved the company’s Fees Policy, Client Relations Policy, Marketing Policy and the new version of Investment Policy Statement of NSD Portfolio. The members of the Board also reviewed the company’s activities report for 9M 2013.