MOSCOW - National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia's only settlement depository servicing the full range of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers, reports that its Supervisory Board at the meeting held 16 August made the following decision on NSD's tariffs:
- To approve tariffs for NSD's operations conducted using Speedy Settlement Scheme (SSS) between NSD and VTB Bank OJSC:
- for receipt of securities for safekeeping with NSD – RUR1,900 per operation
- for withdrawal of securities from safekeeping with NSD – RUR2,400 per operation;
- To amend the company's Tariffs for depository services accordingly.
These tariffs and amended Tariffs for depository services are to be effective starting 1 September, 2011.
Detailed information is to be available since the same date at the company's web site (section "Tariffs for depository services", in Russian).
The company's Supervisory Board elected Evgeny Soloviev, Chief Specialist of Operating Directorate, Morgan Stanley Bank LLC, the member of the Quality and Risk Management Committee.
NSD's Quality and Risk Management Committee now includes the following members:
- Yuri Dubin, Director, Depository, Sberbank; Chairman of Quality and Risks Committee, NSD
- Vladislav Vlasenko, Chief of Depository, MDM Bank
- Anna Vorobyeva, Chief of Depository, Morgan Stanley Bank LLC
- Madina Gagloyeva, Chief of Depository Operations, JSC “United Depository Company”
- Polina Goloschapova, Chief of Operating Department, CJSC “Bank Credit Swiss (Moscow)”
- Dmitry Ishutin, Deputy Chairman of Depository Directorate, Chief of Product Development Department, Deutsche Bank Ltd.
- Svetlana Kamasheva, Chief of Client Relations Department, JSC VTB Bank
- Galina Karyakina, Executive Director, Net Trader LLC
- Svetlana Kireyeva, Director for Client Relations Unit, NSD
- Alexander Klimanov, Chief of Directorate of Inter-Depository Operations in the Depository Center, GPB (OJSC)
- Denis Kuznetsov, Chief of Depository, CJSC IC “Troika Dialog”
- Dmitry Medvedev, Senior Manager, ING BANK (EURASIA) ZAO
- Boris Perlov, Chief of Depository Operations Division, OTKRITIE Bank (JSC)
- Olga Petrova, Chief of Product Development Department in the Securities Division, ZAO Citibank
- Evgeny Soloviev, Chief Specialist of Operating Division, Morgan Stanley Bank LLC
- Tatyana Fomina, Chief of Financial Market Operations Directorate in the Banking Operations Department, ZAO UniCreditBank
- Olga Chistyakova, Chief of Client Relations Directorate, OJSC “Specialized Depository “INFINITUM”
- Natalia Shurova, Head of Depository, CB “Renaissance Capital” (LLC)
National Settlement Depository (NSD) is the largest settlement depository in Russia, a part of the MICEX Group, servicing on-exchange and OTC transactions with all types of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers and providing settlement services to participants in financial markets of the Russian Federation.
NSD provides storage of global certificates and depository accounting for 99% of corporate bond issues, sub-federal and municipal bond issues. It services 100% of transactions conducted in the federal bond and the Bank of Russia bond markets, more than 99% of transactions conducted in the corporate and regional bond markets, the majority of transactions with equities and also services UIT units and securities of foreign issuers.
In accordance with agreements concluded between NSD and the Bank of Russia, NSD acts as a settlement center for the organized securities market.
NSD is Russia's national numbering agency and the substitute numbering agency for the CIS, authorized to assign the international ISIN and CFI codes.
For further information about NSD: www.nsd.ru , or NSD Public Affairs Division: +7 495 232 0910,