Attn.: NSD's clients
Please be advised that on 26 December 2022 the amended and restated Rules for the Provision of Services related to Assignment and Verification of the Legal Entity Identifier by National Settlement Depository (the ‘Rules’) will take effect.
The amended and restated Rules*:
- the term “COU” is supplemented;
- the Client’s obligations are specified;
- the procedure of releasing from responsibility in case of force majeure circumstances is renewed;
- technical and editorial amendments (to the annexes to the Rules as well) are introduced.
The Rules are posted on NSD’s website at https://www.lei-code.ru/en/ under the “Documents” section.
If you have any questions related to this communication, please contact your account managers by telephone: +7 495 956-27-90, +7 495 956‑27‑91.
* The terms used herein shall have the meanings given to them in the Rules for the Provision of Services related to Assignment and Verification of the Legal Entity Identifier by NSD.