Please be advised that with effect from 1 July 2020 NSD’s Trade Repository will apply a new Fee Schedule for NSD's Repository Services (the “Fee Schedule”). The Fee Schedule was approved by the Repository Services Customer Committee on 20 February 2020 and by NSD’s Supervisory Board on 6 March 2020.
The new pricing model reflects the analysis of Trade Repository clients’ reporting patterns and the best practices of leading European trade repositories.
- The following will no longer apply:
- Differentiation between Pricing Plan 1 and Pricing Plan 2
- A separate fee for recordkeeping and safekeeping of contracts
- Fee differentiation depending on the number of Reporting Agents and report (message) types
- Separate fees for registration of CM092/CM094 reports and BULK reports (CM08x)
- The following will come in effect:
- A single pricing plan
- A new pricing model for messages sent within a single BULK report (CM08x) and for trades reported using Forms CM092 to CM094
- A new minimum fee chargeable for Trade Repository’s services and rules for application of the minimum fee
- A new fee for providing access to information held by the Trade Repository for Observers (clients who submitted Form CM012) and rules for application of that fee
The new Fee schedule is posted on NSD’s website in the Fee Schedules section.
Should you have any questions regarding NSD’s repository services, please use the contacts available here.