From November 5, 2014 the new version of fee schedule for Repository services will come into effect.
The main changes in fee schedule are related to:
- Establish minimum fee for Repository services
- Establish fee for registration of information for other reporting forms provided in hard copies in Repository
- Establish the flat-rate for the registration of quarterly reports
- Establish different fee schedule for registration information about Repo contracts, FX swap contracts and other derivative contract types
- Adjust the rates for the registration of information with the other derivatives
New version of the Fee schedule is published on NSD’s website in the Fee schedule section, see the ‘Adopted Documents, not in effect’ subsection.