Please be advised that several changes were made into the current version of the Terms and conditions for the provision of repository services (hereinafter – the Terms).
The following changes were made into the adopted (not in effect) version of the Terms:
- Corrections into the paragraph 2.6 ‘Payment for the repository services’:
- Clause 22.214.171.124 has been edited;
- New clause 126.96.36.199 stipulating changes of the Identification code for sending payment documents (invoice, VAT-invoice, acceptance act) has been added;
- Clause 2.6.2 ‘Terms to issue invoices and pay for services’ has been edited.
- Changes were made into the Appendix 2 ‘Electronic messages from the Repository’ to the Terms.
Full list of changes to the Appendix 2 ‘Electronic messages from the Repository’ (version 3.5 vs. version 3.4) is available here.
New version of the Terms is published on NSD’s website, see the ‘Repository regulations, rules and legislation\Adopted documents, not in effect’.
New version of the Appendix 2 ‘Electronic messages from the Repository’ to the Terms (xsd-scheme, version 3.5) is available by the following link.
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.
See the Repository messages specifications on a specialized web site.