Please be advised that at the end of 8 May, 2015 a new software release was installed into the NSD’s Repository Production environment. The new release contains the following changes:
- Transition to the messages specification version 3.5. (differences between the 3.4 and 3.5 versions can be found here).
- Repository server software update to the specification version 3.5 which features the following changes:
- Cut-off time has been added into the Registration/Execution Rejection Advice (documents codes RM001/RM002).
- Notification (RM002) has been developed in order to provide clients with rejection on Confirmation (CM002).
- Confirmations (CM001 and CM002) can be released to the Repository on the previously submitted documents.
- Web-client production version is updated for the messages specification version 3.5.
- Production version 15.3 of the LUCH software (in Russian only) which supports messages specification version 3.5. The LUCH software interface has been developed in order to fully correspond to the current messages specification version 3.5.
Please be advised that when the software release has been installed all pending messages, which were not validated in accordance with the messages specification version 3.5 were automatically cancelled.
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.
See the Repository messages specifications on a specialized web site.