please be advised that at the end of 30 June, 2015 a new software release was installed into the NSD’s Repository Production environment. The new release contains the following changes:
- Transition to the messages specification version 3.6. (differences between the 3.5 and 3.6 versions can be found here).
- Repository server software update to the specification version 3.6 in which validation on LEI code has been added for incoming messages from clients to the Repository.
- A party's internal trade/master agreement ID (<tradeId> assigned by the Party) can be inserted to the confirmation request by counterparty in case of combined confirmation method.
- The information about (a) counterparty’s client (or indication of lack of information) in the block (clientDetails); (b) its additional identifier in the block PartyID (LEI, TaxID, SWIFT, etc.) and its type of Classification can be inserted by counterparty to the confirmation request in case of combined affirmation method.
- Repository printing forms were improved.
- Web-client production version is updated for the messages specification version 3.6.
- Production version 32.1 of the LUCH software (in Russian only) which supports messages specification version 3.6. The LUCH software interface has been developed in order to fully correspond to the current messages specification version 3.6.
Please be advised that when the software release has been installed all pending messages, which were not validated in accordance with the messages specification version 3.6 were automatically cancelled.
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.
See the Repository messages specifications on a specialized web site.