Please be advised that at the end of 30 September, 2015, a new software release will be installed into the NSD’s Repository Production environment. The new release contains the following changes:
- Transition to the messages specification version 3.7 (differences between the 3.7 and 3.6 versions can be found here). The overview changes between the versions can be found here.
- Repository server software update to the specification version 3.7 which features the following changes:
- The form CM092 was modified to correspond with new regulation.
- The new form CM094 for the transfer and execution reporting was added.
- Web-client production version is updated for the messages specification version 3.7.
- Production version 34.1 of the LUCH software (in Russian only) which supports messages specification version 3.7. The LUCH software interface has been developed in order to fully correspond to the current messages specification version 3.7. Please pay your attention that the LUCH software for repository will be keeping in the folder «Trial operation of Repository» by 1 October and, then, it will be moved to the main folder on the website.
Please be advised that when the software release is installed all pending messages, which are not validated in accordance with the messages specification version 3.7 will be automatically cancelled.
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.
See the Repository messages specifications on a specialized web site.