Please be advised that a new software release was installed into the NSD’s Repository UAT environment. The new release contains the following changes:
- Transition to the messages specification version 3.3 (differences between the 3.3 and 3.2 versions can be found here).
- Repository server software update to the specification version 3.3 which features the following changes:
- Cancellation of the incoming message in case counterparty’s (Principal) Reporting agent did not entered into the Electronic Data Interchange agreement with NSD.
- Additional checks for the counterparty’s Reporting agent if such counterparty is not required to submit data to the Repository (see the presentation for the details).
- Implementation of special field reconciliation rules for the <partyName> element.
- Trial version 10.9 of the LUCH software (in Russian only) which supports messages specification version 3.3 is published on NSD’s website.
- Web-client trial version is updated for the messages specification version 3.3.
Estimated date for the implementation of the mentioned changes into the commercial system is 7 November, 2014.
Information on final software release specifications of the Repository’s software into the commercial system will be provided later.
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.
See the Repository messages specifications on a specialized web site.