Please be advised that 29 March, 2016 a new software release was installed into the NSD’s Repository UAT environment. The new release contains the following changes:
- Transition to the messages specification version 4.1 (differences between the 4.1 and 4.0 versions can be found here).
- Repository server software update to the specification version 4.1 which features the following changes:
- CM015 – a new form for the CSA reporting (optional);
- CM016 – a new form for the Reporting agent designation;
- СМ017 – a new form for the Reporting agent termination.
- Changes in the mechanism for the provision of additional identification codes registered in the Master Agreement.
- Improved deregistration procedure in the case of client’s liquidation - the Repository will be able to deregister the Master Agreement, all open contracts to be deregistered in the register with the status - D.
- Web-client trial version is updated for the messages specification version 4.1.
- Trial version 38.0 of the LUCH software (in Russian only) which supports messages specification version 4.1. (The LUCH software interface has not been developed due to the plans of its decommission).
Estimated date for the implementation of the mentioned changes into the Production environment is 15 April, 2016 (EOD).
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.See the Repository messages specifications on a specialized web site.