Please be advised that 12 September, 2016 a new software release was installed into the NSD’s Repository UAT environment (PL).
The new release contains the following changes:
- Transition to the messages specification version 4.3 (differences between the 4.3 and 4.2 versions can be found here).
Repository server software update to the specification version 4.3 which features the following changes:
- Added new codes into external reference for Master agreement statuses (p.1);
- Added a new code into the currency reference for Belarusian ruble after denomination – BYN (p.2);
- Added new codes into Taxonomy for Trade obligation status;
- Added a new code into Taxonomy for Industry classification.
- The Repository environment was updated to the messages specification version 4.3, including the check of CommodityBasket presence in the block Commodity for the forms CM051-CM054 (<nsdext:commodity xsi:type="nsdext:CommodityBasket" id="">).
- Web-client trial version is updated for the messages specification version 4.2.
Please note that the transition to the messages specification version 4.3 is optional.
Estimated date for the implementation of the mentioned changes into the Production environment is coming into effect for the Bank of Russia’s Directive 4104-U (information will be provided in advance if available).
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.
See the Repository messages specifications on a specialized web site.