Please be informed that on 2 July, 2018 a new version of the Repository software will be installed into the Production environment which contains the following changes and updates:
- Changes in the new electronic messages specification version 4.4 (changes are available here):
- The element for Strike price in percentage is added to the form CM048 (equity option) for the stock index options (p.1);
- The element for Notional amount is added to the form CM048 for identifying the volume of the contract when specifying the strike price in percentage (p. 2);
- The block of Option features is added to the form CM052 (commodity option) (p. 3).
- The electronic form CM018 (Application to sign up for the Provision of remote access to Repository services, with the additional format and logical check service) is updated by the term of connection to the Regulations on the provision of NSD Repository's auxiliary services.
- WEB-client is updated for the electronic messages specifications version 4.4.
- Format and logical check is added for contracts in case client applied for the service by submitting CM018 form in electronic form.
Please be advised that the updates in the electronic messages specification version 4.4 is not mandatory for installation. In case of bilateral reporting and filling of new elements in the forms please contact your counterparty first in order to confirm trade parameters in a contract form for its successful registration at the Repository.
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.
See the Repository messages specifications on a specialized web site.