Please be advised that the following changes were made into the NSD’s Terms and conditions for the provision of repository services (hereinafter – the Terms):
- Clause 2.1 of the paragraph 2 ‘General conditions’ of the Terms is supplemented with the following content:
‘Repository services agreement shall contain Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) of the Client (party of the Master agreement) required to provide information to the Repository in accordance with the current legislation and LEI of the Reporting agent’.
- Clause 4.3.2 of the paragraph 4.3 ‘Refusal to accept documents and to record data in the Contracts Register’ is supplemented with the following content:
‘message lacks Legal Entity Identifier(s) of the legal entity(ies) – party(ies) of the contract, Reporting agent(s)’.
- Filed name is amended in the Reporting forms in accordance with an xsd-scheme: from ‘Party not required to provide information to repository’ to ‘Party not providing information to the Repository’.
- Appendix 3 ‘Printed forms’ to the Terms has been edited:
- ‘Oper day’ field has been added into the RM001 form ‘Registration notification’, RM002 form ‘Error notification’;
- LEI field has been added to incoming and outgoing print forms for sender, receiver, Party 1, Party 2, Principal reporting agent and Reporting agent of the parties;
- Changes are made into the Appendix 2 'Electronic messages from the Repository’ of the Terms.
Changes made into the electronic messages specification version 3.6 against version 3.5 is available by the following link.
New version of the Terms is published on NSD’s website in ‘Repository regulations, rules and legislation\Adopted documents, not in effect’ section.
New version of the Appendix 2 to the Terms (xsd-scheme version 3.6) is available by the following link.
See the Repository messages specifications on a specialized web site.
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.