Please be advised that changes were made into the NSD’s Repository electronic messages specifications version 4.2 which are currently available for trial operations.
The electronic messages specification version 4.2 is published in the ‘Developing specification’ section of the NSD’s trade repository messages specifications specialized web-portal (changes between the 4.1 and 4.2 versions can be found here).
The following elements were modified in the scheme:
- In the contract reporting form the element partiesAreAffiliated (Parties are affiliated) is marked as minOcc=0 (para.6);
- In the СМ010 form (Master agreement reporting form) the removal of the element partiesAreAffiliated (Parties are affiliated) is canceled (para.13);
- In the CSA reporting form (СМ015) new element tradeDate (Trade date) - minOcc=1, maxOcc=1, mfr (para.69) has been added;
- In the Bulk reporting forms (СМ083, repoBulkReport; СМ084, fxSwapBulkReport; СМ085, fxSingleLegBulkReport) elements «client» -«counterparty» (para.28, 41, 52) , clientRepos - repos (para.27), clientSwaps - swaps(para.40), clientSingleLeg - singleLegs(para.51) have been renamed;
- In the Bulk reporting forms (СМ083, repoBulkReport; СМ084, fxSwapBulkReport; СМ085, fxSingleLegBulkReport) new element client (Сlient) – minOcc=0, maxOcc=∞ (para.35’, 47’, 57’) has been added.
Please refer to this information during the trial operations.
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.