National Settlement Depository (NSD) announces that the scheduled replacement of unqualified certificate of the electronic signature verification key (CESVK) of the NSD cryptographic server will take place on May 26, 2014 at 08:30 Moscow time. The participants of NSD EDI need to comply with the following steps:
- Perform the standard procedure of updating the LUCH software directories, a file with which was sent to your address by the NSD on May 16, 2014. Please note that the update includes the directory of the CESVK of the INN=007702165310, OGRN=1027739132563, SNILS=02496934686, T=Chairman of the Executive Board, CN=Astanin Eddi Vladimirovich, OU=Executive Board, O=NSD, L=Moscow, ST=77Moscow, C=RU from May 14, 2014.
- Run the MICEX APC Client Certificate Directory (hereinafter – the Certificate Directory program) and find the CESVK specified in section 1 in the Certificates folder and if the Certificates folder of the local Certificate Directory does not contain new certificate, restart the Certificate Directory and check again, or add the certificate to the specified folder in one of the following ways, in accordance with the Operator's Manual of the MICEX APC Client Certificate Directory:
- through the network directory of the Certificate Directory program (LDAP-servers of MICEX);
- receive on the MICEX website, in Russian (direct link to the Certificate)
- receive on the National Settlement Depository (NSD) website, in Russian (direct link to the Certificate)
- Then perform the following procedures in the LUCH software:
- select Options in the Administration menu of the LUCH software;
- in the form that opens select Cryptoprotection;
- by using the Clear the List of Keys button remove the name of the current unqualified NSD CESVK in the NSD Cryptokeys window;
- by clicking on the Select NSD Keys button select the Directory Certificate program, specified in paragraph 1 of the CESVK from the Certificate folder;
- in the form that appears, offering to unload and load cryptographic keys, the answer should be “Yes”;
- restart (close and run again) the LUCH software.
- To validate the correctness of adding CESVK we recommend:
- performing the update of the cryptographic NSD server CESVK by initializing the cryptographic library (menu “Crypto – Initialization») or receiving/transferring electronic documents;
- completing the functional testing of the LUCH software by following the procedure of sending-receiving electronic documents to (from) NSD or creating a transit untyped electronic document and sending it via the LUCH software to ourselves (except for documents in the repository);
- To ensure uninterrupted operation of the Internet Client Bank, Bank Client Intranet, Bank Client, you need to perform the procedures in accordance with Sections 1 and 2 of this message.
- To ensure the operation of the depository and repository Web-client (software of the IT Global LLC), as well as the LUCH program in the Web-channel mode for connecting to the NSD Web-services through a TLS-connection, after completing the procedures in accordance with sections 1 and 2, it is necessary to perform the procedures of adding CESVK specified in section 1 to Windows system repository (“Tools - Export certificates to the system repository” in the Certificate Directory PC).
On all matters relating to this message, please contact the NSD department of electronic document management. Tel: (495) 956-09-34.