Please be advised that in accordance with the previously published message a commercial version of the Web-client has been updated.
The following features have been added:
- Highlighted base and other values by party on difference report view.
- Ability to perform operations on selected group drafts (send, move, delete).
- New functionality allowing accounts rights customization.
- Function of importing messages can found in the "Drafts" section, and section "Import" has been removed.
- Updated format converter.
- In the section "Contracts" columns are added with numbers of contracts for party 1 and party 2.
- Auto converting from old and tabular formats to FpML when importing messages.
- Ability to change base font size was implemented.
- "Progress bar" on view form and edit form.
- Display of parties' names in the list of contracts.
- Block "Payments" to CM091ED (Changes registration request, Quaterly report).
- Support for Internet Explorer 11
- Ability to create elements with unlimited hierarchy level elements on edit form
- Column with the code printed form in subsections of "Documents preparation"
- Ability to edit the draft name from all forms of editing
- Retraction requests are now displayed in the message list of the chain being retracted.
- "Clone entry" button into "Master agreements" page.
- Party trade identifiers are now shown after the message is sent.
- Ability to highlight error by click on row error on "Log" tab
- Highlighting of errors for first block with message parameters on edit form
- Check for a match sides buyer / seller for validation
- New functional "Available for reporting agent Instruments is marked bold in main agreements"
- Now a chain with a nonfatal rejection, does not move to section "Rejected"
In addition, the following corrections (fixes) have been made in the Web-client:
- Filtering errors.
- Data formatting errors.
- Opening records of "Operation log" with operation type "send draft".
- Bug with incorrect generation edit form for xml-messages which was not specified tag "partyName".
- Hidden buttons "Retract message" in sections "Rejected" and "Registered".
- Saving tables in CSV-file in IE and FireFox
- Bug with opening irrelevant contract when called from a toolbar in the "Contracts"
- 404 error while saving contract into a file.
- An error that occurred while exporting tables into an Excel file
- Removed ability to view messages using "View message" button from section "Reports"
- Status different between "Registered" and "Contracts" tables.
- Incorrect error message while converting a file.
- Master agreements instruments field had value All instruments if only one of Reporting agents had ALLD value in available instruments.
- Client can edit master agreement.
Updated Web-client version is available for users by the following links:
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.