We’d like to remind you that a Workshop “Reporting to trade repository: New in Russian legislation and NSD’s “Repository 2.0” project status update” begins tomorrow at 10 am BST (London) (11 am CET / 12 Moscow time).
Speakers from the Bank of Russia and NSD will provide details on changes in the legislation regarding trade reporting and inform on changes in reporting rules and terms in NSD’s Trade repository.
1. Changes in the Russian legislation:
- Upcoming changes into the Federal law “On securities market” regarding trade reporting.
- Introduction of the Unique Transaction Identifier to the Russian financial market.
- Reporting trades concluded without master agreements (“single” trades).
- Upcoming reporting requirements for corporate clients.
- Further legislation development plans.
- Elvira Borzunova, Head of Financial Markets Infrastructure and Financial Instruments Division, Financial Market Development Department, Bank of Russia.
- Irina Pantina, Economic Adviser of Financial Stability Department, Bank of Russia.
2. “Repository 2.0” project:
- Status update.
- Core changes into the reporting procedures in NSD’s Trade repository.
- New Fee schedule.
- Access to the Web-client and control over counterparties actions – special solution for foreign clients.
- New services and development plans.
- Vladimir Belyaev, Trade repository support and development manager, Repository development department, NSD.
No registration is required for participation.
Use the following link to join the workshop tomorrow: www.nsd.ru/en/press/conference/index.php?id36=629690#video – the same link can be used if you’d like to ask questions.
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.
See the Repository messages specifications on a specialized web site.