Ref. № 03-20/8146 dated 23 December 2020
Attn.: NSD's Clients
This is an update to communication Ref. ShA-20/7979 dated 17 December 2020. Please be advised that during the period of New Year public holidays, on 4, 5, 6 and 8 January 2021, corporate actions ("CA") will be conducted as follows:
- No services will be provided to assist securities holders to exercise their rights attached to Russian securities, other than services provided automatically, such as:
- Notifications on record dates and sending reminders of forthcoming CAs;
- Acceptance and processing of CA Instructions; and
- Acceptance and processing of instructions to register a list of securities holders disclosed / changes therein.
- CA notification;
- Acceptance and processing of instructions for which the deadline for submission of CA Instructions, as set by NSD, falls on a public holiday;
- Securities transactions resulting from CAs, including the blocking of securities; and
- CA cash movement (credit/debit).
If you have any questions related to this communication, please contact your account managers at +7 (495) 956-27-90/91.