Ref. No. 20154 dated 30 June 2023
To NSD's clients
In accordance with the decision of NSD Executive Board dated 29 June 2023, National Settlement Depository (NSD) announces a marketing period from 1 July 2023 through 31 December 2023, meaning that no fee will be charged for the participation of a person exercising the securities rights in corporate actions pursuant to clauses 5.2-5.5 of the NSD Fees for Depository Services if the following conditions are met at the same time:
- securities transactions are concluded with non-resident investors who will be entitled to sell the securities of Russian issuers as part of an offer to purchase them by a resident issuer;
- securities transactions have been authorised by the Government Commission;
- the client provided NSD, not later than the last business day of the reporting month, with a list of corporate action instructions ("CA") falling within the marketing period, where the following information must be indicated:
- the number and date of the CA instruction;
- CA Reference;
- Government Commission authorisation date.
The marketing period shall apply provided that the transactions conducted under this clause comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation, regulations of the Bank of Russia and the Board of Directors of the Bank of Russia, and official explanations of the Bank of Russia.
If you have any enquiries regarding this notice, please contact your account managers at NSD by phone +7 495 956-27-90, +7 495 956-27-91.