On 12 February 2021, a meeting of the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository, Russia’s central securities depository, was held.
The Supervisory Board approved the amended and restated versions of:
- NSD's Risk Management Policy;
- NSD’s Marketing Policy.
The Supervisory Board took into account:
- Q4 2020 Report on the NSD Internal Control Department’s Activities Focused on Internal Control over the Professional Securities Market Participant’s Operations;
- NSD’s Report on the Assessment of Risks for 2020 and on the Assessment of Risk Management Activities as of 31 December 2020;
- Q4 2020 Report on NSD’s Significant Risks;
- Q4 2020 Report on NSD’s Amount of Capital, on Results of Capital Adequacy Assessment, and on Complying with Statutory Ratios;
- NSD’s 2020 Report on Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP);
- NSD’s 2020 Report on Stress Test Results;
- Report on the Implementation of the Internal Audit Department’s Activity Plan for H2 2020 and Information about the Measures Taken to Follow Recommendations and Address Shortcomings Identified by the Internal Audit Department as of 31 December 2020;
- Report on Implementation of NSD’s Revenues, Costs, and Capital Expenditures Budget for 2020.
The Supervisory Board also approved NSD’s Regulation on Risk Management and recognized NSD’s internal control system as satisfactory and as compliant with the scale, nature and terms of NSD’s activities.