On 30 July 2021, NSD’s Supervisory Board elected new members of the Central Securities Depository Customer Committee:
- Boris Blokhin, Moscow Exchange;
- Sergey Byvshev, VTB Bank (PJSC);
- Yury Dubin, Sberbank;
- Viktoria Zelenskaya, Bank GPB (JSC);
- Natalia Zentsova, MARITIME BANK;
- Anna Zubanova, AO Citibank;
- Yulia Konina, NSD (as proposed by FC Line of Investments LLC);
- Anatoly Matyukhin, PJSC ROSBANK;
- Anna Mukhamedchina, MKB Investments Limited;
- Ekaterina Osipova, INFINITUM Asset Services;
- Alexander Pecherin, AO Raiffeisenbank ;
- Vadim Protasenko, JSC IRC - R.O.S.T.;
- Natalia Rakhmanova, BCS Ltd.;
- Margarita Samsonova, Bank of Russia;
- Lyubov Slame, NSD (as proposed by First Client Bank LLC);
- Tatiana Sokolova, Concern General Invest LLC ;
- Zhanna Sorokina, Tinkoff Bank;
- Yury Taranovsky, Reestr JSC;
- Yulia Umnova, AO UniCredit Bank;
- Maria Chaiko, UNIVER Capital LLC;
- Maria Cheremisina, CCP NCC;
- Alexey Shirokov, SKB-Bank;
- Viktor Shmakov, JSC "DRAGA";
- Natalia Shtalenkova, CB J.P. Morgan Bank International (LLC);
- Kristina Schebrova, AO "ALFA-BANK".
The Committee members were elected in accordance with the Appendix to the Regulations on the Central Securities Depository Customer Committee, which sets out the methodology elaborated by NSD ensuring fair representation of different categories of NSD’s clients (securities holders) in the Committee.
The new members of the Committee were elected for the period of one year with effect from 4 August 2021.
NSD’s Supervisory Board resolved as follows:
1. Elect the following members to NSD’s Customer Committee for Settlement and Depository Services and Tariffs:
- Igor Zhelezny, Depository’s Managing Director, Sberbank of Russia;
- Dmitry Medvedev, Head of GSS Delivery Section, Custody Services Division, AO UniCredit Bank;
- Dmitry Zaliznyak, Head of Depository Services Division, CB J.P. Morgan Bank International (LLC);
2. Remove the following members from NSD’s Customer Committee for Settlement and Depository Services and Tariffs:
- Yury Dubin;
- Yulia Umnova;
- Natalia Shtalenkova.
NSD’s Supervisory Board approved NSD's amended and restated Conflict of Interest Prevention Policy.
The Supervisory Board took note of:
- NSD Internal Control Department's Progress Report on Internal Control over the Professional Securities Market Participant’s Operations for Q2 2021;
- NSD Internal Audit Department’s (the ‘IAD’) Performance Report for 1H 2021 containing, inter alia, information on the measures taken to implement recommendations and address shortcomings identified by the IAD as of 30 June 2021;
- Q2 2021 Report on NSD’s Significant Risks;
- Q2 2021 Report on NSD’s Amount of Capital, on Results of Capital Adequacy Assessment, and on Complying with Mandatory Ratios;
- NSD’s Risk Assessment for 1H 2021 and NSD’s Risk Management Efficiency Self-Assessment as of 30 June 2021.