On 28 October 2021, a meeting of the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD) took place.
The Supervisory Board elected Chairpersons of NSD's Customer Committees:
- Vladimir Itunin, Head of Depository, JSC “DOM.RF” (Customer Committee for Quality Control and Risk Management);
- Alexander Nazarov, Head of Product Management, Securities Department, AO Citibank (Customer Committee for Settlement and Depository Services and Tariffs);
- Vadim Protasenko, First Deputy General Director, JSC "IRC - R.O.S.T." (Customer Committee for Registrar and Depository Relations).
The Chairpersons were instructed to draw up lists of new candidates to the Customer Committees.
The Supervisory Board approved the following documents:
- Amended and Restated Regulations on the Internal control Department of NSD;
- Amended and Restated Rules of Internal Control of NSD Aimed at Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Financing of Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction;
- Internal Audit Policies (Standards).
The Supervisory Board took note of the following documents:
- Q3 2021 Report on NSD’s Significant Risks
- Q3 2021 Report on NSD’s Amount of Capital, on Results of Capital Adequacy Assessment, and on Complying with Mandatory Ratios.
- NSD Internal Control Department's Progress Report on Internal Control over the Professional Securities Market Participant’s Operations for Q3 2021.