On 8 August 2017, a meeting of the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia’s central securities depository, was held.
The Supervisory Board took into account the following documents:
- NSD’s Report on Risk Assessment Results and NSD’s Report on Assessment of the Efficiency of Risk Management Activities for H1 2017;
- NSD’s Report on Internal Procedures for Capital Adequacy Assessment (IPCAA) for Q2 2017;
- NSD’s Report on Implementation of the Budget of Income, Expenses and Profit and the Capex Budget for H1 2017;
- The Report on Implementation of the Internal Audit Department’s Activity Plan for H1 2017.
The Supervisory Board approved the new versions of the following documents:
- NSD’s EDI Rules;
- NSD’s Information Disclosure Rules.
The documents listed above are to be put into effect once the Bank of Russia’s approval is received.