On 12 March 2019, a meeting of the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository, Russia’s central securities depository, was conducted.
The Supervisory Board took into account:
- 2018 Performance Report on NSD’s Budget of Income, Expenses, and Capital Expenditures;
- Results of the Assessment of NSD’s 2018 Customer Satisfaction Index;
- Report on NSD’s 2018 Internal Control Department Activities;
The Supervisory Board approved:
- Fees for services provided to bond issuers with a 1 (one) year validity period since coming into force (the fees may then be reviewed);
- the new version of NSD’s Risk and Capital Management Strategy.
The Supervisory Board recognized NSD’s internal control system as satisfactory and compliant with the scale, nature, and terms of NSD’s activities.