On 20 September 2018, a meeting of the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD) was held.
The Supervisory Board approved new versions of the following fee schedules:
- Fee Schedule for Services with Respect to Bond Issues Recorded in Issuer Accounts or Issuers’ Treasury Securities Accounts;
- Fee Schedule for NSD’s Services for Assigning Identification Numbers to Commercial Paper Issues and Commercial Paper Programs.
Fees for services provided to issuers were amended to encourage them to use NSD’s EDI (in accordance with the Federal Law № 414-FZ), and to create more favorable conditions for small- and mid-sized companies which attract capital by way of issuing bonds (now the minimum fee is charged to the issuers of bonds for RUB 200 million; previously, the minimum fee was applicable to issuers of bonds worth RUB 100 million).
The Supervisory Board considered and took into account the following reports:
- 7M 2018 Operating Results Report;
- H1 2018 Report on the Implementation of the Budget of Income, Profit and Loss, and the Capital Expenditure;
- H1 2018 Report on the Implementation of the Internal Audit Department’s Plan (including information regarding measures for following the recommendations and correcting shortcomings identified in H1 2018);
- NSD’s Report on Risk Assessment Results for the period from 1 January to 30 July 2018 and on Risk Management Efficiency Assessment as of 30 June 2018.
The Supervisory Board made a decision to set the composition of the Strategy Committee of the Supervisory Board of NSD as six persons and to appoint Yuri Denisov, member of the Supervisory Board of NSD, a new member of the Strategy Committee.