On 5 March 2019, a meeting of the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia’s central securities depository, took place.
The Supervisory Board approved the following resolutions based on the Moscow Exchange’s proposals:
- Add the item “Approval of the Number of NSD’s Supervisory Board Members” to the agenda of NSD’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) in 2019 with the following resolution wording: “Approve that NSD’s Supervisory Board shall have 15 members until NSD’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders to take place in 2020;”
- Include the following nominees on the list of nominees to be voted upon for election to NSD’s Supervisory Board at the NSD’s AGM in 2019:
- Alexander Afanasiev;
- Paul Anne F. Bodart;
- Mikhail Bratanov;
- Oleg Vyugin;
- Andrey Golikov;
- Yuri Denisov;
- Bella Zlatkis.
- Include the following nominees on the list of nominees to be voted upon for election to the NSD’s Internal Audit Commission at NSD’s AGM in 2019:
- Olga Melentieva;
- Maxim Nikonov;
- Vladimir Sukhachev.
The Supervisory Board approved:
- NSD’s Corporate Governance Report for 2018;
- Amended and Restated Risk Management Rules for Risks Associated with the Activities of the Central Securities Depository.
Also, the Supervisory Board took into account the Report on the Implementation of NSD's Risk Management Development Strategy for 2018.