On 26 March 2021, a meeting of the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository, Russia’s central securities depository, was held.
The Supervisory Board:
- approved the voting ballot format and contents for voting on at the 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of shareholders, as well as the wordings of resolutions on AGM agenda items;
- gave preliminary approval to NSD's 2020 annual report, including NSD’s annual accounting and financial statements, and recommended that the AGM approve these documents;
- approved the terms and conditions of the agreement concluded with Joint Stock Company “Registry Society “STATUS,” which would perform ballot committee functions at the AGM.
NSD’s Supervisory Board recommended that the AGM:
- distribute NSD’s net profit for 2020 as follows:
- allocate 64% of net profit for 2020 in the amount of RUB 2,715,552,500 for dividend payments to NSD shareholders;
- not to distribute the remaining part of 2020 net profit.
- establish the amount of dividends as RUB 2,300.00 per one common registered share of NSD before paying taxes on income received in the form of dividends in accordance with sub-paragraph 1 paragraph 3 of Article 284 of the Russian Federation Tax Code.
- set the record date for persons entitled to receive dividends as 12 May 2021.
The Supervisory Board approved the amended and restated versions of:
- NSD’s Internal Control Rules for Anti-Money Laundering, Combating the Financing of Terrorism and the Financing of the Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction;
- NSD’s Code of Professional Ethics.
The Supervisory Board approved the following resolutions:
- relieve Alexey Shirokov, a member of NSD’s Customer Committee for Settlement and Depository Services and Tariffs, from his duties;
- elect Galina Karyakina, COO, IC Freedom Finance LLC, as a member of NSD’s Customer Committee for Settlement and Depository Services and Tariffs.