MOSCOW - National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia's only settlement depository servicing the full range of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers, reports results of its Supervisor Board’s meeting held 18 September.
The Board elected the members of the Technological Policy and Development Committee; now the Committee comprises 10 persons, including:
- Anatoly Karachinsky, President of IBS-Group; Chairman of the Committee;
- Sergei Baranov, Deputy Chief of IT Department, Senior Vice President, JSC VTB Bank;
- Andrei Burilov, Chief of Automated Business Solutions Department, Renaissance Capital Investment Group;
- Vahan Vardanian, Managing IT Director, Moscow Exchange;
- Nikolai Degtyarev, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board, member of the Executive Board, NSD;
- Alexei Katrich, Managing Director of IT Development Department, Sberbank;
- Evgeny Kostenko, Deputy Director of IT Center, Bank of Russia;
- Vladimir Kurlyandchik, Director for Development, ARQA Technologies;
- Viktor Remsha, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Investment Holding Company, Director, FINAM CJSC;
- Dmitry Shatsky, Chief Technology Officer, Otkritie Financial Corporation.
The Supervisory Board made decision to approve tariffs for providing technical access to SWIFT services; the tariffs to be put into effect starting 1 October 2012. The participants of the meeting also approved the amended catalogue of NSD’s tariffs for settlement and cash services; the new version of the catalogue is to be put into effect starting 1 November 2012.
The advantages of the new tariffs for providing technical access to SWIFT services include:
- New beneficial tariffs for clients with moderate traffic (up to 100 messages per day) for connection and operating in the system;
- New services: SWIFTAlliance Messenger providing access to services through the client’s Internet browser, and a reserve access service;
- Exclusion of the outdated services from the new catalogue;
- Simplification of tariffs allowing to calculate any tariff on the basis of any number of working places and any type of traffic.
More information about tariffs is available at NSD’s web site (in Russian) since the abovementioned dates.
National Settlement Depository (NSD) is the largest settlement depository in Russia, a part of the Moscow Exchange Group, servicing on-exchange and OTC transactions with all types of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers and providing settlement services to participants in financial markets of the Russian Federation.
NSD provides storage of global certificates and depository accounting for 99% of corporate bond issues, sub-federal and municipal bond issues. It services 100% of transactions conducted in the federal bond and the Bank of Russia bond markets, more than 99% of transactions conducted in the corporate and regional bond markets, the majority of transactions with equities and also services UIT units and securities of foreign issuers.
In accordance with agreements concluded between NSD and the Bank of Russia, NSD acts as a settlement center for the organized securities market.
NSD is Russia's national numbering agency and the substitute numbering agency for the CIS, authorized to assign the international ISIN and CFI codes.
For further information about NSD: http://www.nsd.ru/ , or NSD Public Affairs Division: +7 495 232 0910,
Follow us in Twitter: http://twitter.com/NSD_News