On 9 February 2018, a meeting of the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia’s central securities depository, took place.
The Supervisory Board of NSD considered and took into account the following reports:
- The Report on Results of the Assessment of Risks in NSD for 2017 and of the Efficiency of Risk Management Activities in NSD as of 31 December 2017;
- The Q4 2017 Report on Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Procedures (ICAAP);
- The 2017 Report on Results of Stress Test Results and ICAAP Implementation in NSD;
- The H2 2017 Activities Report of the Internal Audit Department of NSD;
- The Q4 2017 Activities Report of the Controller of the Central Securities Depository of NSD;
The Supervisory Board approved a new version of the company’s Regulations on the Procedure for Handling Client Complaints and Requests.
The Supervisory Board also recognized the Company’s internal control system as satisfactory and generally compliant with the nature, scale, and terms of the Company’s operations.