On 6 March 2018, a meeting of the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia’s central securities depository, took place.
The Supervisory Board made the following decisions based on the Moscow Exchange’s proposals:
- To put an item on the agenda of the 2018 Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM) establishing the number of Supervisory Board members with the following wording: “To establish the number of NSD Supervisory Board members as 15 persons for the period until the 2019 AGM;”
- To put forth the following candidates for the Supervisory Board of NSD on the ballot for the Company’s 2018 AGM:
- Alexander Afanasiev, Chairman of the Executive Board, Moscow Exchange;
- Paul Bodart, Independent Board member and member of the Audit Committee of Belfius Bank;
- Mikhail Bratanov, Regional Head (Russia and CIS), Société Générale Securities Services, Head of the Securities Services Department, PJSC ROSBANK;
- Andrey Golikov, Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Moscow Exchange;
- Bella Zlatkis, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Sberbank of Russia;
- Igor Marich, Member of the Executive Board, Managing Director of the Money and Derivatives Markets, Moscow Exchange;
- Dmitry Shcheglov, Member of the Executive Board, COO, Moscow Exchange.
- To put forth the following candidates for the Internal Audit Committee on the 2018 AGM ballot:
- Natalya Bogatova, Head of the IFRS Reporting Department of the Financial Division of the Finance Unit, Moscow Exchange;
- Olga Gordienko, Chief Accountant, Moscow Exchange;
- Vladimir Sukhachev, Head of the Internal Audit Service, Moscow Exchange.
The Supervisory Board made a decision to re-appoint Andrey Shlyappo, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board, NSD, as a member of the Executive Board for a new two-year term (starting 2 April 2018).
The Supervisory Board approved the new version of NSD’s Risk and Capital Management Strategy.
New versions of the following fee schedules were also approved:
- The Fee Schedule for NSD’s Repository Services (the minimum fee for services for non-professional participants and usual clients was adjusted; subscription fees for reports on the fair value and margin sums were replaced with a small fee for each message which can contain any number of reports);
- Fees for NSD Services Provided in Accordance with the Information Services Agreement (the fee for information about the fair value of financial instruments and of a group of financial instruments was not changed but will be applied to a certain category of the instruments assessed based on accredited methodology).
The Supervisory Board took into account the following reports:
- The 2017 Report on the Implementation of the Income, Expenditures, and Profit Budget and Capex Budget;
- The 2017 Report on Activities of NSD’s Internal Control Department.