MOSCOW – National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia's only settlement depository servicing the full range of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers, reports results of the meeting of the company’s Supervisory Board held 15 June.
The Board elected six new members of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee:
- Alexander Ikonnikov, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Independent Directors Association, Chairman of the Committee;
- Alexander Afanasyev, Deputy Chairman заthe Board of Directors, MICEX-RTS OJSC;
- Oleg Vyugin, Chairman of the Board of Directors, MDM Bank OJSC;
- Bella Zlatkis, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Sberbank of Russia OJSC;
- Sergei Lykov, Member of the Management Board, Deputy Chairman, Vnesheconombank;
- Sergey Shvetsov, Deputy Chairman, the Bank of Russia.
Vadim Subbotin, Vice President, Member of the Management Board, MICEX-RTS OJSC, was elected the Chairman of NSD Supervisory Board's Budget Committee. Andrei Remnyov, Director of Depository, Vnesheconombank, was elected the Chairman of the Audit Committee. Mr. Subbotin and Mr. Remnyov were authorized to nominate the candidates to the respective Committees by 22 June.