MOSCOW – National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia's only settlement depository servicing the full range of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers, announces that its Supervisory Board at the meeting held 25 July made decision to approve the tariffs for NSD's services provided to bond issuers in respect of issuer account agreements. The tariffs will be put into effect on 1 August 2012.
As agreed with Russian Federal Financial Markets Service (FFMS), NSD provides service related to compiling and submitting a list of holders of bonds registered until 1 January 2012 upon request of a bond issuer. The tariff for this service is equal to the tariff for the same service related to the bonds registered after 1 January 2012.
On 1 August, more information about the approved tariffs will be available at the company's web site Tariffs(in Russian).
The company's Supervisory Board approved an increase in the company's stake in DCC by acquiring DCC common registered non-documentary shares from Bank “ZERICH”. NSD's share in DCC will stand at 99.998%.
The members of the Supervisory Board approved the Code of Professional Ethics. The Code is to be put into effect after assignment of the central depository role to NSD and further approval of the Code by FFMS.
NSD's Supervisory Board elected ten members of the Customer Committee for Settlement & Depository Services and Tariffs:
- Maria Ivanova, Chief of Depository Department, Deutsche Bank Ltd. (Chairman of the Committee);
- Viktoria Belogurova, Chief of Operating Department, OOO Morgan Stanley Bank;
- Yuri Vasilyev, Chief of Depository, OTKRITIE Broker House OJSC;
- Ilya Verchenko, Operating Director of Operating Project and Strategic Initiatives Department, Renaissance Broker LLC;
- Sergei Virkunen, Deputy Director of Conducting and Control Over Operations in Financial Markets, Bank of Russia;
- Vladislav Vlasenko, Chief of Depository, MDM Bank;
- Dmitry Zaliznyak, Chief of Depository Services Development, JP Morgan Bank International;
- Evgeniya Klimova, Chief of Commercial Planning and Depository Services Development, ZAO UniCredit Bank;
- Oksana Markova, Chief of Development Unit in the Business Support Department, VTB Capital CJSC;
- Alexander Mironov, Deputy Chief of Depository, Troika Dialog Investment Company CJSC.
National Settlement Depository (NSD) is the largest settlement depository in Russia, a part of the Moscow Exchange Group, servicing on-exchange and OTC transactions with all types of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers and providing settlement services to participants in financial markets of the Russian Federation.
NSD provides storage of global certificates and depository accounting for 99% of corporate bond issues, sub-federal and municipal bond issues. It services 100% of transactions conducted in the federal bond and the Bank of Russia bond markets, more than 99% of transactions conducted in the corporate and regional bond markets, the majority of transactions with equities and also services UIT units and securities of foreign issuers.
In accordance with agreements concluded between NSD and the Bank of Russia, NSD acts as a settlement center for the organized securities market.
NSD is Russia's national numbering agency and the substitute numbering agency for the CIS, authorized to assign the international ISIN and CFI codes.
For further information about NSD: http://www.nsd.ru/ , or NSD Public Affairs Division: +7 495 232 0910,
Follow us in Twitter: http://twitter.com/NSD_News