On 30 June 2015, the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia’s central securities depository, elected new members of the NSD Supervisory Board Committees:
- Budget Committee;
- Audit Committee;
- Nomination and Remuneration Committee;
- Technological Policy and Development Committee.
The Supervisory Board made a resolution to consent to holding by Eddie Astanin, Chairman of the Executive Board of NSD, the following positions:
- member of the Board of the National Securities Market Association (self-regulating organization);
- member of the Board of Directors of St. Petersburg Settlement Center Non-Banking Credit Organization CJSC;
- member of the Exchange Council of Saint-Petersburg Currency Exchange CJSC
- member of the Board of Directors of SWIFT.