On 26 May 2015, after the annual general meeting of shareholders of National Settlement Depository (NSD), a first meeting of the newly elected Supervisory Board took place.
Bella Zlatkis was re-elected as Supervisory Board’s Chairperson, and Oleg Vyugin was re-elected as Deputy Chairman of the Board.
The Supervisory Board made decisions:
- To appoint Ilya Yuzhanov, independent director, as chairman of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of the Supervisory Board;
- To appoint Evgeny Fetisov, CFO, Moscow Exchange PJSC, as chairman of the Budget Committee of the Supervisory Board;
- To appoint Paul James Ostling, independent director, as chairman of the Audit Committee of the Supervisory Board;
- To appoint Anatoly Karachinsky, President, IBS Group, as chairman of the Technological Policy and Development Committee of the Supervisory Board.
The chairmen were authorized to submit lists of candidates for the respective Committees to the Supervisory Board by 11 June 2015.
The Supervisory Board formed a temporary committee which included the following members:
- Joerg Bongarts (chairman of the committee);
- Valeriya Avksentyeva;
- Eddie Astanin;
- Nadezhda Ushakova;
- Tatyana Chepeleva.
The committee’s task is to nominate the candidates for the new Customer Committee of NSD (CSD Customer Committee) and to submit the proposals to the Supervisory Board for further approval.
The members of the Supervisory Board made a decision to terminate the powers of Larisa Prokopovich (Head of UIT Units Relations Department, Irkol CJSC), the member of the Customer Committee of NSD (CSD Customer Committee), and to approve Svetlana Yakovchenko (Head of Control and Accounting Department, Deputy General Director responsible for internal control (controller), Irkol CJSC), as the new member of the Committee.