MOSCOW – National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia's only settlement depository servicing the full range of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers, reports that its Supervisory Board at the meeting held 26 April made a decision to call and conduct the annual general meeting of shareholders of the company (AGM) on 25 May 2012. The members of the Board approved the AGM's agenda and considered other issuers related to AGM preparation and conducting.
On the basis of results of the Board's meetings held 5 March and 26 April, the Board approved a list of the following candidates to the members of the new Supervisory Board for voting at the AGM:
- Ruben Aganbegyan, President, MICEX-RTS
- Eddie Astanin, Chairman of the Executive Board, NSD
- Mikhail Bratanov, Director of Depository, ROSBANK (OJSC JSCB)
- Anna Vyshlova, Managing Director, Renaissance Broker LLC
- Oleg Vyugin, Chairman of the Board of Directors, MDM Bank
- Bella Zlatkis, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board, Sberbank
- Maria Ivanova, Head of Domestic Custody Services, Deutsche Bank LLC
- Alexander Ikonnikov, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Independent Directors Association
- Irina Ikonnikova, President, CJSC IC “Troika Dialog”
- Andrei Remnyov, Director of Depository, Vnesheconombank
- Yekaterina Sizova, Head of Depository Services Division, JP Morgan Bank International
- Vladimir Tatsiy, First Vice President, GPB (OJSC)
- Nadezhda Ushakova, Senior Vice President, Head of Depository, JSC VTB Bank
- Alexei Fedotov, Head of Securities and Funds Service, ZAO Citibank
- Alexander Scheglov, Member of the Board of Directors, NP RTS
The Supervisory Board took into consideration the report on implementation of NSD's revenues, expenses and profit budget and capital investments budget for 2011.
National Settlement Depository (NSD) is the largest settlement depository in Russia, a part of the MICEX-RTS Group, servicing on-exchange and OTC transactions with all types of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers and providing settlement services to participants in financial markets of the Russian Federation.
NSD provides storage of global certificates and depository accounting for 99% of corporate bond issues, sub-federal and municipal bond issues. It services 100% of transactions conducted in the federal bond and the Bank of Russia bond markets, more than 99% of transactions conducted in the corporate and regional bond markets, the majority of transactions with equities and also services UIT units and securities of foreign issuers.
In accordance with agreements concluded between NSD and the Bank of Russia, NSD acts as a settlement center for the organized securities market.
NSD is Russia's national numbering agency and the substitute numbering agency for the CIS, authorized to assign the international ISIN and CFI codes.
For further information about NSD: http://www.nsd.ru/ , or NSD Public Affairs Division: +7 495 232 0910,
Follow us in Twitter: http://twitter.com/NSD_News