Due to the publication of the draft Order "On Procedures for the maintenance of the register of contracts concluded on the terms and conditions of the master agreement (an integrated agreement), the provision of information required for the maintenance of the said register, and the submission of the register of contracts concluded on the terms and conditions of the master agreement (an integrated agreement) to the Federal Financial Market Service" 11-68/pz-n issued on November 28, 2012 by FFMS of Russia (hereinafter referred as the "Order"), National Settlement Depository (hereinafter referred as "NSD") informs on the following:
- NSD has finished organizational and technical preparation procedures to begin repository activity. NSD is ready to begin maintaining register of contracts from the date of information disclosure about NSD’s repository on FFMS of Russia website is made.
- After December 10, 2012 NSD shall provide a separate testing database to allow electronic document exchange trial operations for repository Clients. After information disclosure about NSD’s repository on FFSM of Russia website, testing database will be operated in parallel with repository’s software intended for commercial operations. Procedure of the trial operations will be disclosed on Repository section of NSD’s website at www.nsd.ru not later than December 7, 2012.
- Until December 7, 2012 NSD will continue to comply with current trial operations procedureof interaction with its Clients.
- A Special interaction procedure between Repository and its Clients, which entered into Agreement on the terms and conditions for the provision of repository services will be in effect between the date of filing a Notice of intention and up to date (inclusive) of information disclosure on FFMS of Russia website about NSD’s intention to begin maintaining register of contracts, stipulated in clause 6 of article 51.5 of the Federal law “On securities market”.
- Details of Special interaction procedure between NSD and its Clients during the transition period will be provided to the Clients after Notice of intention is sent to FFMS of Russia.
Additional information could be obtained by phones:
- +7 495 956 27 90 / 91, Nikita Zverev,
- +7 495 956 27 89, Victoria Strogaleva,
and by e-mail: