- In accordance with the Schedule NSD starts:
- testing of XML – FpML message conversions (see specialized Repository web-portal);
- testing interaction between NSD and Clients’ accounting systems.
- On NSD’s web site Electronic Data Interchange agreement is published in the “Documents / Electronic Data Interchange” section. Entering into this Agreement should allow foreign Clients to organize electronic data interchange with NSD.
- At the “Message converter” page conversion rules and testing environment is provided to convert current message format into a new one and vice versa.
- Business process diagrams are corrected and product list has been specified.
- Annotations are specified in the xsd schemes. See the “Comparison” page for details.
- Connection to a web service in the testing environment is available.
Information on a new message formats is available at a specialized web portal.