Please be advised that in accordance with the NSD’s Order from 1 October the new version of the Terms and conditions for the provision of repository services (hereinafter – the Terms) is in effect.
Changes into the Terms are made due to coming into effect of the changes into the Bank of Russia’s Directive 3253-U ‘On the Procedure for Maintaining the Register of Agreements Concluded on Terms of a Master Agreement (Single Agreement)…’ (hereinafter – the Directive).
New version of the Terms is modified in accordance with the Directive and contains the following changes:
- New definition: ‘Client not obliged to submit information to the Repository’ – is implemented.
- Subparagraph is added to the para 2.4.1: ‘If one of the parties to the Master Agreement is a person not obliged to submit information to the Repository and that is not the Client of the Repository, a Reporting Agent shall be identified by a party that has the obligation to submit information to the Repository’.
- Quarterly report submission term is set as 10 (ten) business days;
- Objections may be submitted to the Repository in 3 (three) business days;
- Provision of the Message log is added.
Current version of the Terms is published on the NSD’s official website in the section ‘Repository regulations, rules and legislation’, see the ‘Documents in effect’ subsection.
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.See the Repository messages specifications on a specialized web site.