Please be advised that at the end of 12 December, 2014 a new software release was installed into the NSD’s Repository Production environment. The new release contains the following changes:
- Transition to the messages specification version 3.4 (differences between the 3.4 and 3.3 versions can be found here).
- Repository server software update to the specification version 3.4 which features the following changes:
- rejection reason codes upgrade and implementation of validation errors in Russian (please see the List of possible error codes in RM002);
- upload of invoices for repository services, supplements to them and statements of work performed into the Web-client.
- receipt of invoices for repository services, supplements to them and statements on a particular repository code assigned by client (the related information can be found here).
- Web-client production version is updated for the messages specification version 3.4.
- Production version 10.10 of the LUCH software (in Russian only) which supports messages specification version 3.4.
Please be advised that when the software release has been installed all pending messages, which were not validated in accordance with the messages specification version 3.3 were automatically cancelled.
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.
See the Repository messages specifications on a specialized web site.