Please be advised that a new software release has been installed into the NSD’s Repository UAT environment. The new release contains the following changes:
- Repository server software update which features the following changes:
- The agreement termination procedure has been improved (Clients, not obliged to provide information on trades, will have an opportunity to terminate an agreement with the trade repository without the necessity of closing all open contracts and Master agreements in the Trade repository’s Contracts register);
- New notification form RM010 has been developed in order to inform the Principal Reporting Agents of counterparties of client who terminated an agreement with the trade repository (see the business-process description; xml form; printing form).
- Web-client trial version is updated.
- Trial version 33.0 of the LUCH software (in Russian only) is available for download.
We would like to draw your attention that a new LUCH software version is preferable, but not critical for the NSD’s repository’ clients (in case of old software version the RM010 will be delivered to the “Other documents” folder, in case of the new version the RM010 will be delivered to the “Messages from the Repository” folder).
Estimated date for the implementation of the mentioned changes into the Production environment is August, 7, 2015 (EOD).
For the questions on repository services please use the contacts provided on NSD’s website.
See the Repository messages specifications on a specialized web site.