Ref. No. АС-20/6875 dated 3 September 2015
Attn.: NSD’s Clients
Please be advised that by the resolution of NSD’s Supervisory Board dated 21 July 2015 on making amendments to the Fee Schedule for NSD’s Depository Services (the “Fee Schedule”), and Order No. 180 dated 2 September 2015, the amended and restated Fee Schedule (Appendix 3 to owner securities account, interdepository securities account, trustee securities account, and foreign nominee securities account agreements) has been approved.
The principal amendments to the Fee Schedule are as follows:
- Paragraphs have been added to Section 2, which determine the fee payable for acceptance for safekeeping and safekeeping of shares in a treasury securities account;
- The list of securities set out in paragraphs 2.1.2, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, and 22.214.171.124 of Section 2, and in paragraph 126.96.36.199 of Section 3 has been extended to include a new financial instrument, namely mortgage participation certificates, for the purpose of determining the fees payable for services with respect to mortgage participation certificates.
In addition, the paragraphs determining the fees payable for the following services have been deleted due to the lack of demand for such services:
- Services involving the use of the DCC-NSD Bridge;
- Services involving interdepository interaction for expedited settlement with ING Bank (Eurasia) CJSC, ZAO CB Citibank, and VTB Bank OJSC; and
- Safekeeping of securities and transactions in SPO sub-accounts.
The amended and restated Fee Schedule will take effect on 1 October 2015.
The full text of the Fee Schedule is available in the ‘Fees / Fee Schedule’ section of NSD’s web site.
Should you have any question related to this message, please do not hesitate to contact your account manager at: +7 (495) 956-27-90, +7 (495) 956-27-91, or NSD’s regional representatives.