Ref. No. 03-20/3171 dated 24 April 2015
Attn.: NSD’s Clients
On 24 April 2015, NSD’s Supervisory Board resolved to approve the amended and restated Fee Schedule for NSD’s Cash Transfer and Related Services (the “Fee Schedule”).
The Fee Schedule has been amended as follows:
- Note 4 to paragraphs 1.3.5 and 2.2.5 of the Fee Schedule has been clarified with respect to a fee chargeable in the event of investigations conducted by intermediary banks involved in cash transfers.
- A single fee has been introduced to be charged by NSD for providing support of the operation of a Bank-Client Internet Interface and/or Bank-Client Intranet Interface being used both as main and redundant channels for the provision of settlement services to clients. Due to the introduction of such single fee, paragraph 1.5.13 has been deleted.
- Due to the automation of settlement processes, paragraph 1.5.15 has been deleted.
- Some editorial corrections have been made due to the changes made to the titles of NSD’s internal regulations, and to update current wordings (paragraphs 1.2.1, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 1.3.3, 1.3.7, 1.5.8, 1.5.9, 1.5.14, 1.5.15, 22.214.171.124, 2.2.3, 126.96.36.199, and 2.2.7 of the Fee Schedule).
- Note 7 to paragraph 1.3 and note 8 to paragraph 1.5.12 have been added.
The amended and restated Fee Schedule will take effect on 5 May 2015.
The full text of the Fee Schedule is available in the ‘Fees / Fee Schedule’ section on NSD’s web site.
Should you have any question related to this message, please do not hesitate to contact your account manager at: +7 (495) 956-27-90, +7 (495) 956-27-91, or NSD’s regional representatives.